tdathletesedgeSometimes we lose sight of what's necessary for training at a high level. The bells and whistles are lovely, but great training requires commitment, attention to detail, and patience. It's never easy, but keeping your body at it's best will be easier when you stay anchored to these training tenets:
1. Commitment: Training, staying fit, and generally living a healthy lifestyle takes a big commitment. If it was easy, everyone would do it. Make the commitment by writing it down and telling someone who will support you. A 30 day commitment won't help, you'll need a lifetime commitment for real results.
2. Attention to detail: Training of any mode requires great form if you want to be able to do it for a lifetime. Additionally, you need to pay attention to your body and take recovery or light days when necessary. Also important is writing down what you do in your workouts and how you responded to it. This will help you to track what's working and what's not. Live to train another day and stay in it for the long haul. Train harder and train smarter.
3. Patience: Training results rarely happen fast. You will need great patience to stick with the plan. Many people give up on training plans after the first week because they haven't seen quick results. The crazy thing is that if they had stuck with it for another few weeks there's a strong chance that the results would have come. Be patient and value small victories.
- tdathletesedge• Double tap if you like this post
• comment or tag a friend • #tdathletesedge
- tdathletesedge#motivationmonday #motivation #motivationalquotes #success #wisdom #fridayfeeling
- tdathletesedge#GetHealthy #HealthyLife #fitfam #fitlife #fitness #fitnessaddict #getstrong #gymlife #gymtime #nopainnogain #personaltrainer #weighttraining #fitspo #health #fit #workout #gym #healthy
- breezy_muzik_inmyearsI have a question
- jboothejrthis the Bradley Center?
- tdathletesedge@breezy_muzik_inmyears fire!
- breezy_muzik_inmyearsI always admired your work I want to be a trainer like you what route do I go
- jmabbstrengthcon@tdathletesedge When I see someone with intense amount of bells and whistles equipment I know they don't know much , I'm impressed by knowledge not machines. Give guys like Lee Taft a medicine ball and that's it - ask your boy Roy Hibbert.
- tdathletesedge@breezy_muzik_inmyears check ur DM 😎
- tdathletesedge@jmabbstrengthcon 🙌🏻
- hodgemonsterThanks for the inspiration as always! I always looks for the equipment free workouts due to the big costs of going to a gym in Newport Beach.
- tdathletesedge@hodgemonster love it. Thank you!
Log in to like or comment.