gotagirlcrushNYC! Download + print your own @plannedparenthood fact posters at tiny.cc/ppmta #istandwithplannedparenthood #wewontgoback
- smellycat2000I guess I mean that calling out such a small number can possibly make women who have had abortions feel alienated and even more a part of an underserviced population. I am not just trying to troll you. I really like this account, I buy your merch, you do awesome things. But I really didnt think it was right to not bring this up.
- samanthaphoebesPlus it's hard to go in guns blazing like ABORTION ISNT WRONG!!! So I totally understand the need/desire for a sign like this.
- nairazakaryanGreat post
- megan.hauflerThey helped me!!!
- __kmakThanks for making these! I put some up this morning at my home subway stop! 💪🏼
- gotagirlcrush@__kmak amazing!!
- gotagirlcrush@smellycat2000 @samanthaphoebes totally valid
- quintanar_nar_nar_narJust because the sign says they prevent unintended pregnancies doesn't mean they are talking about abortion. Preventing UP also entails providing birth control and sex ed. My mind did not immediately jump to abortions.
- quintanar_nar_nar_narOnce you're pregnant and you have a baby developing in you preventing an unintended pregnancy is no longer possible. You are already unintentionally pregnant.
- quintanar_nar_nar_narEdit: "a baby developing inside of you that you did not plan for"
- womanlymag👏🏾Love thisssss
- womanlymagHey I work for pp. are you guys responsible for this? My team is freaking out! So great
- gotagirlcrush@womanlymag si si! DM me!
- eggwashOhhhhhh hello @margosays
- lisettetuckerStruggling to find these on GAGC website! Are they still available to download and print?!
- gotagirlcrush@lisettetucker tiny.cc/ppmta
- mmcothernLove this! Amazing! #designforchange
- flynncoleman💛💛💛 @plannedparenthood 💕💕💕
- smnyc@nangel123 did u see these?!? 🎯
Log in to like or comment.