dennishousetv☘️My Irish Nana, Phebe Cassidy, who was spurned by her family for marrying my Italian grandfather, Crescenzo Chiulli (Chully.) They came around...after he died! #happysaintpatricksday
- monalisa121962Yea neighbor I was surprised to hear you were part Irish... that explains it . My grandmother came over as an orphan in steerage from Blacklion in county Cavan .
- beth_egsThat's sad how families don't talk to each other because they marry someone that they don't like. So many years lost!!!
- dennishousetv@monalisa121962 aww so sad.
- miafinn84You can tell when you have Irish heritage when you don't understand why people people in the same house don't speak to each other...really..
- dr._patty_annHard to believe that used to be a "thing"?'!?!?
- mare_red11Nice picture Dennis. This is your 3rd cousin in Toronto. I would love to talk or meet one day.
- dennishousetv@mare_red11 what is your email?
- mare_red11Please email mail.
- mare_red11My mom would love to talk to you and meet you. My mom and your mom are second cousins. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I just showed my mom the pictures of your grandfather and his grave. This is very emotional for her. Thanks again
- dennishousetv@mare_red11 just emailed you!
Log in to like or comment.