still.moving_how i go green...cheers! 🍀
[sorry for the crazy under eye bags...still working on the sleep thing!]
#greenjuice #drinkyourgreens #foodismedicine #chroniclife @thegreenfork_nola @outdoorvoices @lululemon
- laurenschullyCutie!! ☘️💚
- livejoyfulandhealthyYou are beautiful! 😍
- hurtbloggerYou're totally glowing - must be the juice 😜
- still.moving_@hurtblogger the juice is definitely a help...as is not being chronically high anymore...and the 5 lbs i put on! 😂
- healthylivingadvocateYou look beautiful!
- email@example.com_ oh wow did your pain meds effect you that way???? I have never felt a difference being on or off sometimes I am curious about this high people mention. I had a pharmacogenetic panel run in 2014 and we realized I actually wasn't even absorbing the meds so THAT is prob why I never felt a high - and also why they never worked LOL!
- still.moving_@meggiemyoung i honestly never felt the high either, but after coming off of them i realize that i was far from my best
- firstname.lastname@example.org_ oh okay yeah I feel the same, pain and fatigue wise. I am still fascinated by the high some people get tho. I haven't been on pain meds for awhile- I only experience relief IV so I don't use oral pain meds often.
- still.moving_@meggiemyoung smart girl!
- email@example.com_ im not a fan of taking meds that don't help- im constantly going off meds and it makes the docs crazy. I don't mind TRYING something but if it doesn't provide significant benefit to mitigate the risk---- im out, mic drop.
- firstname.lastname@example.org_ they ESP don't like this when it applies to disease modifying treatments lol
- still.moving_@meggiemyoung but good for you!!
- mayebotanicalsAww sweet
- mtnmantras💜 ⭐
- chronic.and.creativeSo pretty!
Log in to like or comment.