aceofheartsdogrescueNot only is she beautiful, but she is also a loving, giving, doggy goddess! Thank you so much @ddlovato ! #demilovato #dogrescue #celebritiesthatgiveback #thankgodfordemi
- buddysblanketsWhat an angel @ddlovato you have an amazing heart! If everyone in LA would be like you, this world would be a better place!!!
- veronica1rThank you @ddlovato! You're amazing helping dog rescue!
- margretschmidtbWow. I had never guessed.
- gonetothedogsrescueWell deserved @aceofheartsdogrescue you do good worked, glad you're recognized for it👍
- muttzvillehqThat's awesome 👍👍👍 you guys rock 🖖❤️🐾
- baybulloughWow, respect her so much now!!!
- our_krazy_cat_lifeTotally Pawesome!
- aceofheartsdogrescue@lastcallrescue You don't know what you are talking about. Ruthie is not an Ace of Hearts dog. She is a sponsor dog, meaning the foster came to us asking for help to get her out of the shelter. The agreement was we will take her out of the shelter and provide supplies, medical, and any training needed if she fosters until adopted. We have offered training, sent over applications we received on Ruthie, and are in contact with the foster directly. We have offered to show her at our adoption events to help, but the foster believed it was too stressful for the dog and didn't want to drive to our trainer. We even offered gas money. So please get your facts straight, take your page down as we are contacting Instagram in lieu of your bullying.
- ily121000I have worked with Ace for almost a year and we are eternally grateful for the support they have always given us. We have adopted 2 dogs through them and while one was for hospice care they were incredible and paid for his medical in full till his passing. Our other lady is the love of our life and in between we have fostered over 15 dogs. Thank you Ace for your love and support of the dogs you take in and for giving us all the support we needed.
Log in to like or comment.