bewellbykellyNeed a 🍀 green food to feed your kids today? I mean yourself? Are my sales tactics getting sleezy? I promise my clients feel pretty 🍀 when they start living this way....... So.....I whipped up a new St. Patties smoothie for you leprechauns..... Vanilla protein
Acacia fiber 1 tbsp
MCT 2 tbsp
Handful (or 3) of super greens
Small handful of broccoli sprouts (sulphoraphane people!) 1/4 cup pineapple 🍍 (it cuts through those 🍃and you can really go for it!)
- bewellbykelly@vintageglamandchic_etsy heck yes!
- thetruespoonI'm going to buy some broccoli seeds to sprout this weekend!!
- carolynbrownnutrition'Sulphorophane people!' 🤣😘
- bewellbykelly@carolynbrownnutrition you get me.
- sheliabrunoLooks so good !
- vintageglamandchic_etsy@bewellbykelly awesome! I want to let them try your smoothie recipes but was always afraid because of the protein and fiber.
- sullivanstreeteatsMy boyfriend and I have been growing our own broccoli sprouts and freezing them / putting them in smoothies everyday! Can't get enough of them 🙌🏼
- bewellbykelly@vintageglamandchic_etsy why?
- bewellbykelly@sullivanstreeteats you are so GOOD!!
- mimiandmecleanlivingDo you need the oil?
- vintageglamandchic_etsy@bewellbykelly I thought the protein is not good for their liver and the fiber will send them to the bathroom too much.
- bewellbykelly@mimiandmecleanhappylife just a good fat will do, 1/4 avocado, almond butter or olive oil are all good.
- bewellbykelly@vintageglamandchic_etsy I see what you are saying....if you feel uncomfortable you can use chia or flax seeds as your fiber and organic no sugar added Greek yogurt as the protein....I have a number of moms that do that.
- mandylipsettI can't wait to try this!!
- mermaidwavesyes yes yes.
- themakeup_bloggerAwesome :)
Log in to like or comment.