mommy.diaryOn the blog: simple tips on how to take kids' passport photos at home. If you have travel plans with your family, this is a must read! Link in bio 👆🏼
Speaking of travel, a family vacation sounds really good right about now....who's with me? 🙋🏻✈️ But hey, at least it's Friday! 🙌🏼
#momhack #passportphoto #traveling #travel #family
- ourlittlesweetnestOmg his photo is so cute 😘
- s550_sStunningly beautiful =)
- fashioncomposiumYes ❤ love it babe 😻😻😻
- champagneandmilkAmazing, I will try this with my daughter!
- j0ieeeeDefinitely need to read that one! Are you in my head?! Lol
- littlekidnycOh my - that picture is perfection!
- ashtonvWhat a sweet picture and thanks for the tips!
- martinabohnslavAh I need to get m my youngest passport done! #solazy - I remember doing it with my first and like a rookie went to cvs. 🤣
- mommy.diary@martinabohnslav lol I went to CVS too and was like, wait, I could've done this at home! We live and learn. ;)
- mommy.diary@j0ieeee I'm glad you find this useful! Don't get it done elsewhere, it's so easy to do it yourself! ;)
- mommy.diary@rhosandtrev We're flying in April too, we are both excited and nervous! Our first flight with him was at 4 months and he was better than I thought. I'm a little worried about this one because he's older and more curious now. Wishing both of us peaceful flights. Fingers crossed!
- millionaire_nannyCongratulations 🙌
- solianny_We are flying out of the country next month and I was dreading having to go to the usps store and get her pictures taken. I remember reading this post when you posted it. And it was a great reminder that we could just take the pictures ourselves. Even though my husband is a photographer, when it comes to passport photos I'd usually just go to the mail store. If it wasn't because of your post I would've done that. So thanks for sharing that. We had fun taking her photos! Now just have to wait for them to be ready to pick up!
- mommy.diary@solianny_ yay glad it turned out good and you guys had fun. The outtakes are cute too! Wishing you guys a safe trip! 💕 where are you going? 😉
- solianny_Thank you love. It was a lot of fun. Your tips helped. She turns one next month, so we are surprising her grandparents in Europe for her birthday. It's like a 2 in one deal kind of thing.
- coloringtuesdaySo cute
- thecrowningkissAhhh cute!! 😍💙
Log in to like or comment.