thebglibrary#Artifactoftheweek Ruth Bell Graham’s father, Dr. L. Nelson Bell, began his medical mission work in China in 1916 and spent 25 years serving in the country before moving to Montreat, North Carolina. Dr. Bell wrote this prescription to a patient in the late 1940’s. The prescription reads, “Go to church every Sunday.” According to her son, the patient kept the prescription in her bible and that’s where it was found after her death.
- d.folk1434What a God thing.
- shari.storyI grew up watching you.Dr.Graham you're truly a saint.You definitely Walk the Walk
- anamstephanI finally (!!!) was able to buy his biography and am intensely reading, underlining, writing in the margins, and praying and pleading over and over again for God to develop so much in our family!
- rmegrileyThat's amazing!!!
- mamageering_It gives us an eternal perspective. This is not r home!🙏
- edaniellem07I saw this at the medical profession appreciation breakfast. Thank you for doing this. Wonderful!
Log in to like or comment.