thedailydoseofpepperOne of my favorite things to do with my crockpot marinara is make pizza in any way, shape, or form. It's perfectly delicious and it adds zero points and very, very little calories so I can make sure there's more cheese... because we always need more cheese! What's one of your favorite things to do with marinara? . . (For recipe google daily dose of pepper crock pot marinara!)
- thedailydoseofpepper#wwfriendly #dailydoseofpepper #ontheblog #foodblog #foodblogger #foodporn #instafood #weightwatchers #lowcalorie #healthierchoices #pizzaporn
- heathers_journey83I do a pasta-less lasagna stacks with Eggplant, Shrooms and Zucchini. Or Cook Italian Sausage and Bell Peppers in a bit of the sauce. I like it just as is, but my Hubs puts it on a Roll.
- mullncI make the Chicken Parmesan and we have it with some pasta! 🥘
- srmmartinCan u say all I need is a spoon!!
- reneem218I use it for pizza, lasagna, baked pasta and spaghetti and meatballs. 😋😋😋
- lifestylewithliz@reneem218 I was just about to ask @thedailydoseofpepper if this can be used as a spaghetti, lasagna etc sauce! I need to get on this ASAP. It's crazy how expensive some jars of pasta sauce are. And the options are too overwhelming. This seems much healthier and absolutely more convenient in the long run.
- reneem218@lifestylewithliz It freezes great too! I freeze it in quart size freezer bags so it can thaw really quickly. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I just put in the sink with a little water and it defrosts really quick.
- thedailydoseofpepper@lifestylewithliz yes! It can be used as basically anything you would use a marinara with. It's so versatile, delicious, healthier, and much cheaper than buying a jar of sauce! I honestly prefer this over all jars now, the jarred stuff tastes fake to me ! 😖
- lifestylewithliz@thedailydoseofpepper I think bc one of the major food industry issues is that through preservatives etc we've conditioned our bodies to believe that through canned and jarred food we are eating well! 😒 So much excess junk. I like to cut sodium and have real, natural flavors any way possible!
- dwimpeeI roasted a bunch of vegetables- asparagus, yellow squash, zucchini, red, yellow, orange and bell peppers, and grape tomatoes and served it with the sauce. Delicious!!
- mleefernandezI am trying the marinara today. 2 more hours to go! It's going on a pizza this evening!
- aharsh91I've got your marinara recipe cooking in the crockpot right now. I did take a taste of it and it is delicious!!! Thank for the recipe!#dailydoseofpepper
Log in to like or comment.