avauntmagFor issue 4 @tobiasalexanderharvey travelled to a desolate part of Newfoundland. In this part of the Canadian island, the people only reside during the summer season. Here he captured scattered wooden huts.
#avaunt #magazine #adventure #exploration #endeavour #style #innovation #culture #photography #canada #newfoundland #huts #landscape
- bjamesmac@avauntmag not quite true but a beautiful photo... ✌🏻 @marelcase @denmaura
- socksnwatchesOne of the best trips my wife and I ever took was to Quirpon Island,Newfoundland. Stayed at Quirpon Island Lighthouse. Highly recommended trip. Great kayaking! Beautiful place with superfriendly people! #grosmornenationalpark #newfoundland #lanseauxmeadows #quirponisland
- denmauraLots to learn, I'm sorry for your misinformation. Most of the people live there year round, and though it's population is small it's absolutely not 'desolate'. You're welcome at mine any time, please educate yourself before posting about an entire population.
- denmauraPeople live in Newfoundland only during the summer in wooden huts, the same way the the bankers of Toronto only live in igloos on the winter. #thatsalie #itsnotyourfault
- marelcaseIf we are only there in the summer we should tell ma to pack a bag and head out... and the 499 000 other people on the rock...
- avauntmagThanks for the feedback, all! We've edited our slightly garbled original caption.
Log in to like or comment.