davidrobsonayctFor a while I thought that when I reached a certain stage of practice it would all get easier. That hasn't been the case. In fact, everything seems to get harder. There's more information, there's more effort, there's more process. But I'm good with that. I signed up for the work. Work is practice.
- ugojulsI hear you. Kind of relieved to hear you say it too. Thanks
- lottasebzdaVery good kapotasana 🌟 love the kapo myself after many years of NOt love it😆🙏😘
- miruxyPractice practice and all is coming
- _earthling____@lolokennedy my back hurts watching this 😱
- lisayogafranceKind of like peeling an onion with infinite layers?
- elena_ashtangayogaLove this! You're right 🐢🎈☁️
- davidrobsonayct@yuko_yoga thanks Yuko!🙏
- firstname.lastname@example.org as Sharath says, "No fear, no fun" 😅
- davidrobsonayct@integrativelifecoach 🙏
- email@example.com_no.lotus no, but the struggle becomes more familiar and less scary
- davidrobsonayct@yogajewelz nope😅
- davidrobsonayct@alexandria_wisye 🙏💙
- davidrobsonayct@kat_yoga 😘😘😘
- davidrobsonayct@__applespider__ that would be great! Come!
- davidrobsonayct@lottasebzda 🙏
- rebecamedina26When are you coming to NYC for a workshop. I didn't see anything on your calendar ☹️
- davidrobsonayct@rebecamedina26 how about Montauk in July??
- rinatreinayogaAnd life is the same.... i find i have to do more meditation and endless self inquiries. Beautiful capotaasana🙏🏻
Log in to like or comment.