gracelacedSometimes people ask me if they're all alike, and boring for me to do the same thing over and over with boys. 🤔 And I kindly remind them that each one is unique and each makes our family who we are. It's not boring when you see the work of God in the details, but He had to teach me that.
When I look at these six, I don't pat myself on the back; I lift up my hands, palms up. God chooses to use various ways to humble and delight us, and this happens to be what He chose for me: Parenting (six boys!) in weakness. I wouldn't have known to ask for it, but our good God delights to form the desires of our hearts.
This season has been one of the sweetest for us and #thesimonsboys, and now, they are captured beautifully in detailed silhouettes by @dapperanddarling_. (See my instastories for more closeups.) ❤
🎉THANK YOU! Giveaway is now closed!! 🎉>>GIVEAWAY<< Win $60 credit off your silhouette order with @dapperanddarling_! To enter:
1) Follow both @dapperanddarling_ and @gracelaced
2) Tag friends who would love this too. Tag in separate comments; each tag is an entry!
3) Winner will be announced here in comments on Sunday night, BUT if you don't wanna wait, enjoy 10% off your order with @dapperanddarling_ now thru 7pm PST Sunday.
Use code: DARLINGRUTH 🍀❤
#motherhoodissanctifying #boymom #mysixsons
- gracelaced🎉🎉Congrats, @handsfullofblessings, you won the $60 credit to @dapperanddarling_! 🎉🎉 Please email my assistant Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will connect you with them for your prize. Thanks for entering the giveaway, mama! ❤
- at_home_with_casAwe! Congrats to you, @handsfullofblessings !!
- handsfullofblessingsI won!! Hooray!! I'm absolutely thrilled! Thank you!! @at_home_with_cas
- handsfullofblessingsAnd. @gracelaced
- amberv87Thanx @macyjhollis what a sweet story so true we were just talking about it
- rochellemarshallYes! I have 4 girls, but no...they are not a copy of me or each other. They are each unique and amazingly made in the image of God. Each one of a kind!
Log in to like or comment.