natgeotravellerindiaMumbai, need a break? Dotted with beautiful villas and coconut palms, Alibaug has a slowness that’s perfect for those looking to unwind from the city’s pace. It’s a place where the rustling of leaves is often the loudest sound that floats in through the windows. Go on, the weekend's here. Search for "Alibaug Getaway" on www.natgeotraveller.in to read the story.
Photo courtesy The Yogacara Mango Retreat, Awas, Alibaug
- natgeotravellerindia#alibaug #india #maharashtra #nationalgeographic
- dasexperiencesBeautiful indeed
Brall,Kalta Homestay (Advance Booking)
- delhi_india_clicksAwesome pic!
- rahul_dynamooCheck out my page 😁 rahul_dynamoo
- anitamathews93Shirish Sebastian!!!!!
- avalon.parfumGood morning ... I would like to ask for your help with something ... my boyfriend and I are hardened travelers but due to his health we have not been able to do it as before ... I want to make him a birthday present so that he doesn't lose his faith that we are going To return to travel. So I want the people write on a sheet of paper ... "Iván, Pau's love for you is so great that I get to .... (the place where they are in the world) "And take a photo with that sheet in a known place in the city ... The idea is to make a video and show it the day of his birthday with his family and friends ... I would be grateful to the soul that you could do this for him ... you can write me at any time ... Thanks
Log in to like or comment.