rhymeandribbonsHere's my bit of green for the day. In honor of St Patrick's Day, I wanted to share with you my favourite themed poem, from Anthony McCann's "Moon Garden"
I wonder if my corpse turns orange
Is this tea made of tea? Do ankles rot?
O. I'm just another kid
In the drunken crowd.
But if there's one thing more
I want to do in this lifetime it's
Barefoot Pilgrimage. Imagine it:
One bright drop of
On the forehead
Of the penitentiary. O. Shame: it's
Syncretic, people. People, it's
Lymphatic. It scalds
The insides of the skin.
And, people, I swear to you
It makes me useful.
- kayleighawrightOh how lovely! Reminds me of a street you'd find in Diagon Alley ☺️
- neelieverlindenHaha very sophisticated piece of green!
- frank.dalesHappy st Patrick's day bear
- studio_arch_eVery cool!
- rhymeandribbons@diane_boden I know- I feel lucky constantly!
- rhymeandribbons@kayleighawright totally that's the first thing I thought of too!
- email@example.com thanks! ❤️
- rhymeandribbons@neelieverlinden haha I've been less sophisticated in the past about it!
- neelieverlinden@rhymeandribbons 😊
- pearlsandtwirlsYour photos are gorgeous!!! 😻😻😻
- rhymeandribbons@pearlsandtwirls thank you so much! ☺
- sisterwivescollectiveReminds us a bit of Harry Potter in the most magical way!
- rhymeandribbons@sisterwivescollective I totally thought of Diagon Alley when I snapped this!
- berryberrycocoliciousI am lost for words coz beautiful and magical and gorgeous will just not suffice! 🤷🏻♀️🙊 This is fantasy! 😍
- therarewelshbitblogA beautiful poem to mark the day!
- edvrecaLovely photo and poem
- jcjlifestyleI love ALL your photos 😍
- luisachristieBeautiful poem! And this photo makes me want to go exploring
Log in to like or comment.