charltaylorOh no. I think she's nearing toddler territory. I spotted this little stroller outside one of our local charity shops this morning. The fabric seat was pretty grubby, but I took a chance and paid for it and brought it home. A quick wash later and I've got the happiest little girl. But it's so bittersweet. I never imagined having a girl. I don't know why. But I do love the little things I can spot around the house that remind me of my childhood now. Parenting boys and girls is much the same, but it's so lovely to experience both sides of the coin, so to speak. I love this photograph because she looks like how I imagine I look when I walk through our village! "Oh hi love! You okay? Yeah, I'm fine! Just off to the shops with this one! See you later!" Take it slow tiny girl. I really don't want to let go of your baby days just yet. 💕
#motherhoodthroughinstagram #thatsdarling #motherhoodalive #myhappycapture #littlefierceones #littlestoriesofmylife #letthembelittle #kidsforreal #cameramama #thehappynow #pixel_kids #our_everyday_memories #letthekids #daisynelle #pierrerobinsequence #sticklersyndrome #cleftpalate #cleftstrong #littlefighter #babiesofig #babygirl #dailycute #tenmonthsold #babies #bubba #broody #mumma #mumsofinstagram
- mikk9036Well done!
- vonnymkirtsOh daisy doll slow down princess :) xxxxxx
- louxloulife😳 wow where has the baby gone? Is she walking ? That has flown Hun !
- thesinglemumsdiaryLove this
- mumadventuresMy boys absolutely love these little prams, I really want to get one for them too. They're the first things they go to play with at friends houses! X
- inkedhibiscusdesignsHow grown up does she look here? And where did all that hair come from? She's adorable! 💖
- oddhoggI hope your pram doesn't come up to your shoulders though 😜
- vickyclarke75Oh my so cute! 💖
- leahbocIsn't it funny how the mothering instinct comes in so early
- skiptontinaSo so cute, bless her, Daisy slow down cutie pie think mama needs you to a baby just a little bit longer, love her xx
- welshquilterI bought my little granddaughter a pushchair for her first birthday last week. She walks around with it with her mums bag over her arm - it's hysterical. They grow way too quick x
- laulau156Just adorable!! My little girl is a few months older than Daisy and she loves pushing her pram too! She's been a 'toddler' for a good while now but I'm refusing to call her that! Always my baby! Plus I'm still getting used to the fact my baby boy is no longer a toddler (he's almost 4🙈) Xx
- shamayne0501@mumadventures if your not a fan of pink like myself, mothercare do blue strollers, I got one for my boy when I was pregnant with my second boy, they love it, and the little boy baby as well 😍 obz pink is cool too!! I'm just personally not a fan of that colour.
- mummydaddymeWhat the feck is she doing? Yo Day why you standing? 😱😱😱
- nellewardJust watched your vlog/compilation of Daisy's surgery and bawled my eyes out. It'll be us soon and I just can't bare it. I'm so so scared. Thank you for sharing- your videos are such a comfort (a weird thing to say. It's nice to be able to just eat up all the tiny details to get an idea what to expect) xx
- beautybabyandmeWhat a Cutie xx
- mama2charlieOh no, Daisy, slow down, your mama isn't ready for this yet 😘❤
- meetthewildesLaughing a little to myself because I saw that picture and thought how very much she looked like you. Your sweet, tiny clone😍
Log in to like or comment.