blueabayaCan you believe this is in Saudi Arabia? And just 100 km from Riyadh!
Can you guess the location? Write your answers in the comments ☺️ #saudiarabia #exploreksa #riyadhguide #riyadhhiddengems #blueabaya #travelblogger #springflowers #sauditourism #saudi #riyadh
- zazahardytravelsThat's Rawdat Khuraim!!! It's beautiful! 💚 it's lovely everywhere now, thanks to all the rain we've had! Loving it! Have a fab weekend you guys xx
- n.r.m_Time for a picnic ! @fhussain78
- badroooooLook like Al Khafs , or Thumama National Park 👍👍👍
- n_nourel@cokeinfy sini jommm
- firstname.lastname@example.org_ In Shaa Allah
- cokeinfy@n_nourel jom.cmne cara nk p sini
- qstagram9Gorgeous and hard to believe its so close to Riyadh! 🌳🌿🌳
- abeer_hrRaudat Khuraim or AlTinhat, right? 😍👍🏼
- giovafolettiSure! We went there two weeks ago!
- 96.nsGo to Fayfa, Abha, Baha and Jazan 👍🏼
- aridighassanI don't know where but it definitely reminds me of Lebanon..
- knudschaMashallaaaaaaaaah 😱
- ___doooodyروضة خريم ي لبى 💞💞💞💚💚💚
- blueabaya@abeer_hr yes first one ☝🏼
- blueabaya@zazahardytravels yes everywhere is amazing now with flowers 🌹
- blueabaya@laviriyadh yes best time now over there 😍
- blueabayaThe location is Rawdhat Kuraim, also known as the King's forest. Link to the blog post about the place in Instagram bio 👍🏻
- sammy_elmogahedAre there any places like that in jeddah ?
- deealbawardiActually yes we do have places like this in all of Saudi Arabia but , Riyadh is the least one.. Try to visit South&North KSA
- clare_wassermann_artI am going to Riyadh in April. Will it still be like that? I love your blog
Log in to like or comment.