shades.of.lynxBeautiful lichen on a young walnut tree...
- wild_kitchen_talesMagical.... Never really looked into it, I really should, I see it very often.... Do you use it in some way?
- shades.of.lynx@wild_kitchen_tales I use a few species as dye but only from fallen branches after storms, mostly I let them be because some dye lichen are quite scarse due to over-harvesting and some grow very slowly. Lichen are very sensitive to air pollution too.
- wild_kitchen_talesI should really look into the subject.... Let me find some time to do it 😄
- wolndraadPrachtige kleuren en textuur!
- frankjuliaanJij bent natuur en natuur ben jij.
Log in to like or comment.