whereiskirstiePeople rarely pronounce (or spell) my name right on the first go (it's "Keer-stin," not "Ker-stin" or "Kris-tin") BUT if you do say it right, you're instantly my favorite person. 🤓 #funfactfriday
#disneyland #kirstieholdsthings #itallstartedwithamouse #disneygram #featuremydisney #disneymagic #tiggerlovesdisney #disneystyle #disneyside #disneyresort #disneyblogger #magicandwishes #abmlifeiscolorful #livethelittlethings #flashesofdelight #darlingmovement #thehappynow #dressedindisney #instadisney #myunicornlife
- thedaisiesbloomSame thing happens to me! My name is Carín and it's pronounced like Corrine but everyone always pronounces it Karen! It drives me crazy haha
- whereiskirstie@thedaisiesbloom the struggles 🙈
- mrsselvigscienceMy friend's name is spelled the same as yours- but is pronounced 'kur-stin". Everyone just calls her Kirty! 🌈🌞
- _happyhauntsHappens to me on a daily basis 🙃
- aishanoorzay123Ohh what drink is that!
- whereiskirstie@aishanoorzay123 just an unsweetened green tea. I'm so boring 😅
- aishanoorzay123@whereiskirstie looool 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻 I like the strawberry refresher it's amazing!
- majwhSounds like the danish name "kirsten". 😊
- whereiskirstie@majwh when I lived in Denmark everyone said it right. It was AWESOME.
- kirstinelise86Me too! I love your photos! Having Disneyland envy!
- magenperdueI know the feeling! My name is spelled Magen, and pronounced May-gen, but I get Megan a lot, which is understandable, but I hate when someone calls me Ma-gan. And the spelling cracks me up! I've seen y's and d's thrown in there.
- hellokathleencI understand this struggle 😂
- sofia._.elenaEveryone spells my name wrong because it's the Spanish spelling "Sofia" but everyone in the US spells it "Sophia" and it drives me crazy. Once a substitute teacher called me "So-fiye-a" and I judged them so hard😂😂😂
- quarterskbbqNice one!
Log in to like or comment.