lovewhatmatters"I just witnessed one of the most impressive things I've ever seen and would love to share the story with y'all and give credit where it's due. An elderly gentleman was trying to buy a few things at the Dollar general in Salisaw Oklahoma when his card was declined because he couldn't remember his PIN number. He tried a couple different times when another lady offered to help him again with no luck. That's when the cashier Jacob Wittman pulled his wallet out and told the lady to scan his card which ended up working without any problem. The old man wearing his veteran hat was obviously confused and asked the kid if he had just bought his stuff totaling right at $20. Jacob said 'Yes sir I did and you don't owe me a dime.' Now this kid obviously makes minimum wage or real close to it and probably didn't have the extra money to spare. I thanked him for what he had done, asked for his name and took his picture. Let's give this Good Samaritan the acknowledgement that he deserves. Everyone please share this to help recognize this fine young man." #LoveWhatMatters #Love #InstaLove #LoveWins #LoveAlwaysWins #BelieveInLove #CherishEveryMoment #LoveEachOther #Kindness #Hope #Joy #Compassion #FindYourJoy #LoveIt #ShowLove #GiveLove #Giving #ThankYou #SmallActs #BeLove #WeAreLove #AlwaysLove #LoveAlways #ChooseLove #SpreadLove #LoveMore ❤️ ❤️ Credit: Tim McKellar
- nydia_metsMay our Lord bless this man and multiply his blessings! May his act of kindness remind us all to do the same for others. Thanks! 🙏🙏🙌🙌❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽
- pommom12I hope everyone who reads this will send him a blessing as he just did for that man. His parents should be proud and his boss should give him a raise
- jakeb2893Love this!!!!! So proud of my fellow Oklahomans!
- miragegreatdanesyou are very special & deserve a blessing
- hire.dicecco2An amazing act of generosity and compassion. This will inspire others and reach farther than you will ever know. Thank you!
- mrst43What a sweetheart!!
- mistymanny143God Bless u
- sheilagarretthardyVery special young man helping another veteran!!! We need more people like him!!!!
- runner11_11I love this ❤️ Very sweet!!
- get_meapopcicleYour Grace shines through. ♱
- primeterriGod bless him for doing such an act of kindness
- malissasharpIt's great to see that there are still people out there who do random acts of kindness... Thank you for sharing!!😊
- rugrat67What a treasure and blessing to have this type of caring for someone else! Especially in these times we live now! God Bless & Thank You ! 😇😍
- thethreersthe fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the He will be rewarded in life for his kindness, What a sweet young man
- thethreersThe hand that gives the ROSE
- maryheadyWhat a great thing to do.I keep seeing where this young generation is helping others .I do believe we are seeing a wonderful group of young people with passion .sir thank you. God made you so special. And I've found when you help someone it always comes back to you so much more and better than you could ever believe.God bless you.
Log in to like or comment.