onestep4wardHappy St Patrick's day from my last country, number 197/197, Norway! ❤️🍀❤️🍀 My sister (@mummyontherun2016) into Oslo last night, and one of my best friends flew in from Sydney, Australia to surprise me 💪🏻👊🏻 So grateful and Oslo is an awesome city to celebrate in!
Spent the day on an awesome bike tour of Oslo with Viking Biking, my mum being a superstar climbing all the hills! Now it's drinking and celebration time at the Dubliner in Oslo ❤️🇳🇴 #everycountryintheworld #oslo #norway
- andreasbirkbirkeland@onestep4ward you here tomorrow night as well?👌
- sylviaberendsenHappy St.Patrick's Day 💚🍀🍻💚🍀🍻
- catherine212Congrats on completing them all x
- travel.route.365Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you !!🍀
- samfafa@onestep4ward You been to almost %70 of the countries in the world, why u say all the countries then? Doesn't make sense?
- beer4breakfast2Happy St Patrick's Day!
- jd_aroundtheworldHope you had a good Paddy's day mate. Congrats on the huge achievement, that's bloody brilliant. Keep seeing the news over social media. Keep up the good work
- harshthakur56@onestep4ward congratulations on completing something a lot of us could only dream of doing !!! Super Stuff
- stephckoehlerSimply amazing and awe-inspiring .. you totally ROCK!!! 🏹✨🎊🎉🍾🎈
- mao7520Wonderful 👍💯
- robertagaspI like Guiness
- linarianI love your blog and I can't believe you were at the dub yesterday and I didn't see you. It's my home away from home. I suppose it was too packed to see anyone there last night. Hope you enjoyed it! How long will you be in Oslo for?
- monikkasimonYes Oslo is amazing glad u enjoy it :) final destination👻💞
- lucianasvigaTe inspira nesse blog @ianap @nath_nascimento @julianasviga
- doceviagemvlog@beleuossani da uma olhada nesse blog ☺
- jandira_kapapeloYou go in angolan, i dont see the photo in angolan
- brianjohnspencrI enjoyed your contribution to iRadio.
- brianjohnspencrIm doing something similar, except visiting every Irish county - #irelandin32
Log in to like or comment.