sometimescraftrSo I had lots of people ask me about my new bed that we ordered and came in a box. I've slept on it for a week now so I thought I'd share with you how much I love it! It's awesome. I'm sleeping my coma-like sleep again. I was worried it would be too soft for Aaron, but it's not, he's happy with it, too. And can I just tell you how much we love being back in a king?! We feel like we have oodles of space again. I can sleep sideways and flip and flip to my hearts content without bothering my husband. He loves that he can sleep on his back all night. I'm just going to forget those 6 weeks on the queen. It made me very grouchy. Seriously. I looked around for months and finally settled on the 12" Spa Sensations Memory Foam from Walmart. It has a 10 year warranty and was only $300 with tax (and free shipping). Within minutes of opening it the mattress was to its original shape and size. It only smelled a tiny bit (which is usual for memory foam mattresses) and the smells is already gone. This bed seems identical to our much more expensive predisesor. We paid $1k for that, it had a 25 year warranty, and didn't even last 10 years. I'd rather pay $300 every 10 years, personally. Anwyays, not a sponsored post or anything. I just had a hard time buying a mattress online, site unseen, so I wanted to share what a great deal this is if your looking for a new, affordable mattress. Totally worth it. I love looking forward to crawling into bed at night again. Microfiber cactus sheets from Target, as well as the dusty pink pillowcase. Botanical duvet cover from IKEA. Mendocino quilt made by me.
- heyporkchopI LOVE this bedding combo- it's gorgeous!
- sarahcostaphotographyHaha I have those sheets too!
- shellsbells79We have been pondering a memory foam, do you find you get too warm at night? That is the number one reason we wouldn't get one.
- sometimescraftr@shellsbells79 I do get warm at night but I'm already going through menopause and have hot flashes at night. The bed however keeps me warm at night when I'm normally freezing. My husband is always warm at night, no matter what.
- noodlehead531Oh gosh. Your bedding! I want it all. Glad your new mattress is awesome! I need a new one soon! 💕💕💕
- quiltaposyThat is an awesome report!! And the way all the bedding goes together is perfectly gorgeous!
- shellsbells79@sometimescraftr thanks! That helps!
- renegadefiberco@jeffwhill beds for the beach? Good to know at least! @rossjhill
Log in to like or comment.