louisetilbrookdesignsMy current obsession with my corner to corner blanket continues but I've hit a snag.
I want my new blanket to be bright and fresh - lots of spring like garden colours but a lot of my sock yarn is quite neutral and dare I say it, boring.
Hit me with some suggestions for purveyors of beautiful, speckly, colourful mini skeins please. I need to expand my sock yarn mini's and since I didn't go to Edinburgh I feel I am justified in making a few yarny purchases 😀😀 #c2ccrochet #crochetblankets #blanketlove #stashbust #creativehappylife #livecreatelove #indiedyer #indieyarn #yarnlove #everydayknitter #yarnlovechallenge #makersofinstagram #collectivelycreate #makersgonnamake #sockyarn #quietmoments #liveauthentic #thesimplethings #slowliving #slowlife #verilymoment #knitstagram #transformyouryarn
- caledoniadyeworksHi @louisetilbrookdesigns I'd be happy to send you a sample pack of my Sutherland sock Range - 10g minis of all 15 colours. And most of them obscenely bright :)
- _bloominglovely_#peakdistrictyarns just beautiful. Colours inspired by the Peak District . You'll love it.
- edencottageyarnsMarçin on @martinslab has loooooads of exactly what you're asking for and the bases he uses are gorgeous!
- edencottageyarnsOf, not on!
- yantantetherayarnsI have some coming in my next shop update in around a weeks time. Lovely blanket 😃
- faithcbdressesHow funny, I am doing this exact same pattern except in a chunky yarn for speed. Sorry, no yarn suggestions...
- weavingheart@yantantetherayarns oh wow, I love your yarn, minis sound divine
- louisetilbrookdesigns@yantantetherayarns Thank you. Will go and stake it out
- louisetilbrookdesigns@edencottageyarns oh wow. Thank you. Rushes off...
- joy.love.yarnCheck out @ontheround ... Lovely colors 💙
- yantantetherayarns@weavingheart thank you 😊
- meanestmommyOoohhhh.... Makes me want to learn to crochet. :-)
- trusparkdesignsA lot of sellers on Etsy have mini skein bundles for hexipuffs!
- renee_kiesI can recommend @sandrascraftfulness! She just updated her shop today with a lot of happy spring yarn!
- woolandcraftsMothy and the squid, Norah George, little boo yarns, truly hooked and for the love of yarn I think all have some wonderful colours.
- loolubellAsk @_lolodidit if she does minis of her speckled yarns. I know she does minis of her tonals.
- yarningforwhimsyOoooo I love the color theme you have going here!
- knotionsmagI love this post! I discovered a few new dyers :)
- afieryphoenix@alice_yarn and @hollyandivydyeworks are fabulous dyers
Log in to like or comment.