_sarahwilson_Some double denim on my window seat in this month's @bazaaraustralia #makethebeastbeautiful #firstwemakethebeastbeautiful #anxiety
- elyseknowlzyWell done legend
- leahmmoss@Kiki_russell I think I will get this book for us #holidayreading
- agobeil1@bb_hendricks I've been working as a therapist and social worker for about 7 years now in mostly women and children's mental health. I do a lot of natural therapies for anxiety. it's not so much as a gene that affects absorption, its our physiological states, our hormones are influenced by stress, food, pollution, environment etc, you might not be able to absorb bc we of the food we eat, toxins in body, and how we don't have access to whole organic foods rich in nutrients. Hard to explain over message haha! But also some research coming out on how on a cellular level (DNA) we may carry down generation traumas. If you want any suggestions on a naturopath in Sydney or thoughts on supplements/natural stuff for anxiety just private message me. Happy to help.
- agobeil1@thefoodbotherer you can get high grade practitioner B12 capsules at places like Mr Vitamins. Also mag-taur xcell Magnesium powder was recommended by my Naturopath and Gp for anxiety and hormone imbalances. Also drink herbal teas to support liver functioning if taking a lot of herbal supplements. :)
- agobeil1@kate_iqs we all have the MTHFR gene. It tells our body to absorb things. When our genes and DNA cells are not doing their jobs it's because of the toxins and environment impact our biological functions. Every time we breath, experience something or feel something, our cells move about and do things. It sounds like this lady found out her gene wasn't working well (bc of something in the environment)
- ecr89Loved your interview in the women's weekly ❤️ very inspiring. Can't wait to read the book 😘😊
- kate_iqs@agobeil1 yeah I meant to write MTHFR gene mutation. That's the bad thing about IG, we can't edit comments. The lady was homozygous for MTHFR.
- mpozaBeautiful!!!! 💛💛☀️
- bren.fry@kate_iqs that's the double whammy of mutations a copy of mutations from both parents 😖if I remember correctly. I'm heterozygous, just the one mutation.
- aneklife@_sarahwilson_ I'm reading your book and it's absolutelly brilliant!✨👌
- probioskinBringing the beast out of the shadows @_sarahwilson_ thank you🙏🏼💓
- cheriechahlaCongratulations on your new book. Thank you for speaking out. You might really like @drcarolineleaf books.
- annacollier79Love this. Xxx
- princessfreesiaA total babe, inside & out 😘🌺
- kiki_russell@leahmmoss what makes you think I have anxiety? I mean, beside my birthday cake break down...
- kundalinidreamrLoving this 🤘🏽
- jjawnz@irina_be_present I quit sugar writer has written another book about anxiety and I want it!!!
- meganluscombe_As someone who experiences anxiety frequently it's taken many days, months and years to embrace this part of me. I now look at it as something to learn from, as opposed to hiding from it. Congrats on the book @_sarahwilson_ - you're changing the world! What an incredible gift ✨💕
Log in to like or comment.