crystalbrutlagParliament Hill (including the Centennial Flame) was my first stop in Ottawa last fall. I loved this chance to tour a gorgeous building, learn more about the Canadian government...and see the beautiful library! (#booklover) I talked about this tour and shared more photos on the blog today! (Link is in my profile.)
- travelbloggeresSuuuuuper !! 😀👍
- maribrandaliseVery nice
- mozaylifeSuper sweet
- thecityinspiredtravelerPretty sweet
- crsudanoLove your page! 😊
- thehipsuburbanlove this! 😍
- caseylavieLooking forward to it! I really want to visit Canada this summer!
- teawithbblogThis is such a stunning shot! What a cool monument
- arielrwilsonOh I want to see the library!
- analimartiniHow neat!!! I want to visit there now too!!! Meeeeeh
- violetrootsThat's pretty cool! I'd like to check it out some day
- neelykinsVery cool!
- summertelbanThis looks so fun!
- ericaligenzaThis looks awesome!
- hannstein123That's so cool!! It looks like the eternal flame at the shrine of remembrance in Melbourne!
- livelifeyourwayMy country has a lot to offer, especially this year as it's our 150th birthday (which I share with Canada. July 1st babies!) 🇨🇦
- nellemonacoLooks so cool ... hope you had fun
Log in to like or comment.