nataniabarronDad's hands. Twisted from years of #rheumatoidarthritis and surgeries. People look at them and see the hands of a cripple. But he's played guitar, caught fish from the depths, wiped my tears, and touched my children's sweet eyelashes. In the hospital, we wait. #parents #er #raredisease #chronicillness #disability
- ashnwarrenMy grandmother has rheumatoid arthritis. It's such an awful disease to watch. She's soooo with it, but bed ridden..
- ashnwarrenHope your dad is okay. Thinking about you.
- atteancanoe@nataniabarron love personified 🌹
- fabiofernandes1966Sending prayers and love!
- boreaswordOh gods, I'm weeping. Lit a candle for him this morning and sending prayers up wraped in strength and healing mojo.
- laurahelmsreeceI'm sending prayers.
- elegant_disasterOh, sweetie. ❤❤❤
- successful_disabled_momHey nice pic
Log in to like or comment.