docgovtnzLooking down at Barker Hut in Arthur's Pass at sunset. Not a bad place to spend the night.
Photo: Crystal Brindle | @crystalann_b
- sailaway_rachStunning NZ, never disappoints 💙
- hazeinadaze1@shortyewen 🙌🏻
- eevis396783Looking down towards Mordor? 😉😅
- ilovemimi87Wow so beautiful !!
- takakadebbieDrove Arthur's two weeks ago still thrills me every time🌄
- joah_nonesAmazing.. @docgovtnz she's got serious talent capturing places she loves!!
- levi.hibbert@manaiatickell but it's not a great walk
- frau__inesHello, we want to drive in about three weeks over the Artur-Pass from east to west. I have read recently that he was (probably because of a construction site) was blocked ... is he again passable?
- samod25@kerrypeakapeak Eeeek! 😁
- julie_la_juLoving it
- crystalann_b@frau__ines yes, passable
- crystalann_bThank you for sharing, @docgovtnz ☺️👍
- surface.structures.details@crystalann_b Thankyou! 😊
- 3317studioOne of my favourite places in the world
- free_as_a_mcleodThis was my first hiking experience in NZ and a very tough hike to beat. Lovely photo!
Log in to like or comment.