nikkiandalA bowl of Cheerios and a measuring cup and an hour later he's still playing. A little stirring, a little measuring and it's safe to say there may be a little chef in the making. That or a big mess of Cheerios on the floor is in my future. 😂 What are your toddlers into? I'd love any ideas to encourage free play and imagination! Photo tips:📷 ColorStory App - Filter: Flashes of Delight/Cassidy. Instagram app - Brightness +22, Shadows +10, Structure +3. #toddlermom #boymama #lovehimtopieces
- shinelilyMy boys are heavy into construction equipment and making me pretend coffee
- aventurasinmotherhoodMy toddlers are simply into making any sort of mess. Anything they can get their hands on! I guess that's how they learn right?!
- denupzterHahahahaha.... Yep! I'm surprised there isn't a mess tho. 😊🙈 So adorable.
- nikkiandal@motherhoodinstilettos It really does! 🤣
- nikkiandal@occasionally_perfect Hahahah give him some time and he will be all over the stirring and measuring! The jammies are from Marks and Spencers!
- nikkiandal@shinelily Yes construction! And making you coffee is too cute!!!
- hello_henley_Too cute!! 💙
- emilyalderThese are my favorite messes! Seeing them try to recreate something I do in the kitchen is the best!
- mz_mcmullyThis is so cute and I love how kitchen supplies make the best toys ❤
- purejoyfrommeThe sweetest little play going on! Love how these simple items can occupy them so long!
- nikkiandal@hello_henley_ Thanks! 😘
- nikkiandal@emilyalder It really is!
- nikkiandal@mz_mcmully They really do! Along with remotes and Kleenex boxes lol
- nikkiandal@purejoyfromme It really can!
- joyinthemeantimeI love it! Nothing quite like the freedom to make a mess and explore all at the same time!! Such a fun mama you are! ❤
- shavansonBeautiful ❤
- amidst.the.chaosLook at those cheeks!! I could just eat them up!
Log in to like or comment.