modernmixvanWhen you're at home sick, there's no better day than today to try out @SajeWellness' first foray into natural, edible products: Ginger Aid Soothing Lemon Drops (#echinacea helps with a sore throat) and Comforting Licorice Peppermint Drops for indigestion. 😷 #sajewellness #sickday
- cherlxoHow do they taste??
- modernmixvan@cherlxo they taste more root-y/herbal rather than sweet like candy. The texture has a little bit of a powdery crunch to them.
- modernmixvan@candice_foster8 these just launched this month so you can stock up for next time you don't feel well. 😷
- candice_foster8@modernmixvan Thanks! Do they contains sweetners?
- modernmixvan@candice_foster8 according to the ingredients they use organic molasses as a sweetener (that's the first ingredient in the list) but "no artificial colouring or flavouring"
- modernmixvan@modernmixvan @cherlxo just shared a shot of the ingredients to my IG story if you want to see!
- candice_foster8@modernmixvan Thanks again! *Really hope they help you!
- sololisablogGet well soon!
- hangryjudyyvr@modernmixvan seriously so good! Immune helped me so much when I was congested. I hope you feel better soon. 🙌🏼
- modernmixvan@sololisablog thank you, I slept most of today and woke up with enough natural light left to snap this photo hehe
- chaosandcreativemodernmixvan You have such great pictures.
Hope your having an awesome day !
- daubactiveLove sage wellness 💋
- modernmixvan@daubactive yay for Vancouver brands! 👏🏼🙌🏼
- sajewellnessThank you for sharing, Vanessa! We would love to hear what you think of the new drops. Hope you feel better soon. 💚
- erinlevinenutritionThese are a few of my favourite things 🎶
- bowlbarWe love our new diffuser and oils! 💚🍃💫
Log in to like or comment.