lucydodsworthNew on the blog I've got a guide to visiting gorgeous Cape Town on a budget. With the sea on one side and the mountains on the other it's one of the most beautiful cities I've visited - but prices can still add up so I've rounded up ways to save on sights, views, eats, drinks and transport. Have you ever visited Cape Town or is it on your wishlist?
- wanderluceblogI have indeed and.....Sadly didn't love it! But I'm looking forward to reading your post, you always have such fantastic tips 🙌
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy Mission accomplished then ;-)
- lucydodsworth@wanderluceblog Interesting to see your thoughts too - we thought it was stunning and loved the beach suburbs and the mountains, though didn't spend so much time in the actual city but
- jordanbwagnerI already read and bookmarked this post! Great suggestions!
- yoko.meshiI love South Africa so much! Haven't been to Cape Town though!
- curiosityandacarryonCan't wait to read it!!
- lucydodsworth@jordanbwagner Hope it comes in handy someday!
- email@example.com Such a gorgeous city - though I loved the other bits of the country I saw too!
- lucydodsworth@curiosityandacarryon Hope you like it!
- awanderlustersworldOh it definitly is on my wish list
- sophiecliffIt's definitely on my wish list - your photos have convinced me of that 😊
- lucydodsworth@awanderlustersworld Hope you get to visit soon!
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff Excellent!
- sophiessuitcseCape Town is on the books!
- lucydodsworth@sophiessuitcse It's so worth it!
- rightupmystreetWould love to go! My partners parents have just booked their trip for next year and I'm so so jealous!
- mytravelingtribeStunning ❤👍
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet It's such a great city!
- wetravelmediaGreat beach
Log in to like or comment.