heidiapples"Dinner!" ...*runs to the table*... "Ready!!" ..... Yes it is, my love, yes it is. Dahl with rice & capsicum (there's a dahl recipe on my blog). Joan has started enjoying capsicum, after a heap of exposures. Previously she'd take only one bite or lick, but since yesterday she's been gobbling it up & asking for more. @harrietwynne, you'll be pleased to know that she does the capsicum dance with every bite.
- sallyannrackhamLuv Luv Dahl 😛
- harrietwynneomg the capsicum dance!! 💃🏼
- cooperdawsI've been meaning to try this recipe of yours forever! This week just might be the week! X
- genevieveleewoonDear Heidi, your blog about Joan's sleep and weaning made me cry so hard. Thank you for the great tips and most of all, for giving me the much needed know that it will be ok.
- partshadefullsunDahl has been the meal I make to love my hubby up. So I've made it before kids and since kids. Each kid has had phases of eating or non eating but it still remains a firm feature on my menu ... especially served with fourth gen family Sri Lankan recipe chutney! We love fried shallots on top too or toasted seeds which each kid particularly liked sprinkling themselves over the Dahl at toddler age ☺️
- jessierose_dThe easiest way to clean up rice is to pour a bit of sand on the floor then it sweeps up easily. Sounds weird but works so well!!
- laurennnce@heidiapples love your Dahl recipe!!! We just bought two stokke chairs for our twins, getting ready! Did you find you don't use the cushion or didn't need one?
- vanessaandthebeesThis is perfect !
- cateplusevie😂 I buy the mini capsicum and Evelyn will run off with them and leave them half eaten around the house 🙄
- sambavanI cooked this Dahl and it's absolutely delicious 😋 - I also added carrots 🥕 sweet potato 🥔 and pumpkin 🎃 yum yum yum
Log in to like or comment.