init4thelongrunblogToday's post on the blog is raw - it's what I'm going through right now. It's not about having answers wrapped in a bow 🎀 It's about how I'm learning to grow, evolve and let go of who and where I was 🌿 It's hard and necessary to evolve as people. It's harder when you've a built a brand and a business around something that you need to let go of for your own growth 🙏🏼
I knew I was never supposed to be a "food blogger" but when my blog started to get traction that was the content that got the most attention ✖️ Overtime I lost the fire and passion I had for creating and sharing. I knew I had to start writing 📝 and sharing my truth, not just what I knew would get the most likes 👍🏼
💻 Blogging and health is truly a journey and I'm grateful to connect with you as it unfolds ✨🙏🏼
✖️ Read the new post ✨ "I'm Sorry I Unfollowed You" link is in my bio @init4thelongrunblog
- alyssabrieloffWow chills just from the caption. Must read
- thebalancedroseSo much love for you and this post Georgie! Thank you for your realness and for always being genuine and authentic, I am so in your corner with all of your changes, you go GF!! 💛
- diteaI've loved watching you grow! Excited to see what's next. And spring cleaning the IG is good too 🙌🏼
- joyful.pursuitRespect 🙌🏼🙌🏼💕
- holyyumYou were one of the first accounts I followed, and I've loved watching your style evolve (and your London travels!) You're inspiring ❤️
- cinnaminimuffinThere were so many key points that I jotted down. I truly appreciate your honesty, and THANK YOU for sharing this quote: "Evolving involves eliminating." 🙌💚
- nutritionhappensWritten so lovely per usual, my friend 💫
- snarky_fitnessLove this 👏🏻
- kelsloveshealth_Absolutely LOVED that post. So so sooo perfect. THANK YOU 💕
- marilena_bThanks for your honesty and keep going :*
- pearlpatisserieI love this post so so much!! I used to have a personal account with a carefully curated feed of instagrammers who were doing beautiful and wonderful things but at a certain point I realized I felt chained by it rather than inspired by it and I deleted my account. Kudos to you; it takes courage to let go! Keep doing you cuz your willingness to share the hard parts of your life resonates with so many people and inspires others to prioritize wellness and joy!
- addicted_to_lovelyLoved this post
- eats2knowAnd I'm back to say that I read and loved it. Supporting you in these next steps of your journey, knowing that you don't have to clearly define your role or space, just know that you're doing what you love, sharing it all with others, and that it doesn't go unnoticed. Props to you for continuing to evolve and figure out how you can best be yourself in this space 💚
- coffeeandcardioLoved this post -- I have recently been feeling similar things and am so appreciative of you for using your voice to elevate positivity. 💗
- nourishandnamastejust read this post! thank you so much for this. these are thoughts i've been having about my feeds too, and i've felt guilty wanting to unfollow people that were once inspiration are no longer helping my self esteem, but haven't had the courage to do it until now!
- deadliftbVery cool
- kareabouthealthI love your aunthenticity and honest. Keep doing you, beautiful soul!
- darcy.kayLove how it transformed!
- prettyprettypineappleI read this a week ago and forgot to come back and thank you! (I literally stopped half way to clean up my Facebook friend list. I loved your "would you give them a hug in person?" test. It was the perfect way to gauge my relationships.) I feel this way constantly, about not being meant to be a "food blogger" but being caught up in the engagement and metrics, and avoiding topics you truly care about. For me, it's motherhood! I agree that slowly adding in that content creates a smoother transition. 👌🏼 Thank you again for sharing your heart!!
- init4thelongrunblog@prettyprettypineapple oh girl thank you so so much for sharing. I'm sure it felt amazing! It's hard to change but feeling proud of sharing your truths is an amazing feeling 💖💖💖
Log in to like or comment.