dreamwallsTomorrow is the day I finally get this hideous gall bladder removed at long last #gallbladder #gallbladdersurgery #gallbladderremoval
- shezhawse😬 good luck @dreamwalls x
- dreamwalls@lynsb41 @gertsenpr @shezhawse thank you xxx
- luciegumiseTake a little pillow to hold against your tummy when you walk and leggings for afterwards! Good luck honey xx
- charlottestevens31Hope all goes ok Hannah @dreamwalls xxxxx
- dreamwalls@luciegumise thank you for the top tip xx
- dreamwalls@charlottestevens31 thank you lovely xxx
- luciegumiseYou're welcome...mint tea and as much walking around as you can will help with the trapped wind too xx
- dreamwalls@luciegumise thanks 🙏 for this I will take on this advice xxx
- bespokedecorativefinishesGood luck, although not having one brings it's own problems!
- dreamwalls@bespokedecorativefinishes thank you 😊 such a nightmare
- roniquegibsonPrayers abounding. 😇
- dreamwalls@roniquegibson thank you xx
- wheresmichandtokoThinking of you sweetheart. Much love. In my thoughts xx
- dreamwalls@wheresmichandtoko thank you Michele
- bespokedecorativefinishesI had mine removed in America. I was back at work a week later (joys of self-employment) but was warned I would feel very weary in the afternoon, for about 3 months. This was true, 3.30pm, wiped out! Had to be careful what I ate and now, 5 years later, I am just able to eat dairy again. Of course, we are all different. I had keyhole surgery, you can't see the scars at all.
- dreamwalls@bespokedecorativefinishes awww I'm totally wiped out everyday now gone from running 40 miles a week to zero gained two stone in weight so it's got to come out - I can't eat gluten or fish. Been a nightmare 18 months I'm heading to theatre in ten mins - key hole
- bespokedecorativefinishesYou will feel better after, a lot better but take it easy and be careful what you eat.
- decorum28@dreamwalls we send our love from Norfolk ❤️❤️🌹🌺😍💐🌸💋🌷📚
- dreamwalls@decorum28 thank you o
Log in to like or comment.