asliceofstyleThey didn't get their bath last night so they thought it was a real treat to get their bath this morning! I'm going order more letters ASAP so I can spell Harris too 💙 Since he has two "R's," I need two alphabets! Also, that little whale knee pad is a dream for my knees. 💙 You can shop all of Harris and Goldie's favorites by going to my blog (link in profile) > Menu > Shop my Instagram> Click on this photo. http://liketk.it/2qJ9W #liketkit @liketoknow.it #babies #twins #bathtime
- sebiddle93Happy bathers!!!
- megannduniganMy goodness they are adorable !!
- alyssaomatthewsWhat kind of baby baths are they in?
- arianaojaWhat brand were their adorable sleepers they had on in your insta stories today??
- campcastleplaymatsHaha. Cute letters.
- jordynaudinoI have a question for you.. I have 6 month old identical twin boys that cannot sit up just yet, and they are too long for the current bath tub we have (it goes over top of the sink) and I'm curious if you think that those angel care bath seats would be a good option? I know your babies are older than 6 months and you are clearly still using them lol so I'm just curious about the seats! My boys are 18.5 pounds, but like I said, can't sit up yet. So I'm struggling with bath time!! Any help would be so greatly appreciated 💕
- naomiandjuneYes! I second the knee pad! 🙌🏼
- lyndiinthecitySoooo cute!!!! 💙💗
- liukatie7I have the whale mat too! I love it.
- asliceofstyle@andso8806 yes! Thank you!!
- asliceofstyle@alyssaomatthews angelcare! I linked them under "shop" and "my babies" on my blog
- asliceofstyle@arianaoja Nordstrom!
- asliceofstyle@jordynaudino I'm almost getting to that point! This is honestly getting too small for Harris and he's about that size. So I wouldn't recommend these. I'm in your same boat! He won't be able to use it for much longer
- carolccf_artsomg love that whale knee thing. they are so cute !
- jordynaudino@asliceofstyle thank you so so much! This awkward size stage is no fun with twins! Side note - you are the most amazing twin mama out there. Your little ones are absolutely adorable ❤
- everythingireadAdorable, and love the whale pad 👏🏻 🐳
- julialoluaYou have a great bathroom
Log in to like or comment.