sarahbesseyTrying to find words ... Okay....One of the great honours of my life today. Received this gorgeous and emblematic blanket from my Coast Salish sister along with her powerful written words of blessing and commissioning, too. Nearly laid on the floor to howl. "Grateful and overwhelmed" ... Those words are inadequate. Thankful for the women like @melzeagle and @idelettemcvicker who embody reconcilation: I am committed to this long road with you. Grateful for all my indigenous friends who embody reconciliation and healing and love so fully and always invite more of us along for the journey. I honour you.
- idelettemcvickerI felt this moment so deeply. Could have howled on the floor with you.Love you and so grateful to walk with women like you and @melzeagle.
- susanofcanadaI love that you and @melzeagle are connected. It just makes sense.
- tracyrahn1This is soooooooo YES! ❤❤❤❤
- wendyklassenOh, Sarah!! Such an honour!! ❤❤❤
- bellinkaYEAH!!! Amazing, isn't it?!? Love this!
- d_vanwoudenbergWow, what an honour...
- melzeagleI was heartbroken when we heard about your accident. I am so thankful you're on the mend!! I am truly honoured to stand in this sacred circle of sisterhood! #RiseUpSister2017 Sarah & Idelette your voices soar in the big, wide open spaces! I look forward to the journey! Much love friends ❤️️
- strutandbellowLove this. So glad you have been blessed and honoured in this way @sarahbessey Prayers for your continued healing and ministry 😘
- tracyrahn1Also, @melzeagle HI!!!! 👋🏼😘😁
- jaunt_gcThis is great!
- melzeagleSarah, a reminder, today and every day!! xo
Log in to like or comment.