digthischickFirst day in the garden, first day of spring break, first crocus spotted, first carrots dug up (last summer's that overwintered in the ground), first time in so long the sun feels hot, first bare legs (when 47° feels balmy!). I like today. #digthisgarden (ah! Scrolling through 4 years of that hashtag makes me so excited for the summer's bounty! And makes me miss my babies.)
- seanabeeSo jealous!!! 22 in Maine today and SO much snow!!!!!
- booksnyarnwestern MA and we have over a foot. Hope this is heading our way.
- digthischickThat was us one week ago @seanabee! It'll happen before you know it.
- carlysbI almost wrote the exact same thing just now! 😂😂 cold and balmy here too!
- nestof1000twigsYou always have such a bountiful garden. Any new veggies on the list this year?
- nicsamples2👏👏👏 last week my kids were in shorts and tank tops... this week we had winter coats, hats and gloves back out! TN has a little more winter left in her! ❤️
- amyturquoiseGreat timing, have been wanting to ask what tool you use to break up all the soil after the long winter! ☉
Log in to like or comment.