margotbakeryI was back on challah today, introducing our newest baker to the joys of the six strand braid. We all have different ways of learning - some people see the pattern immediately (not me!) but today what worked best was numbering the strands left to right and repeating the numbers in order that the strands move; 6,2, 1, 5...and repeat...#sourdough #challah #sourdoughchallah #bakerylife #sixstrand #margotbakery #eastfinchley
- sincapfirinIt took me some time learning this braiding 🙂
- baketitudeThat's a cute plump braid... I'm so trying this...so much better than the lean 6 braid challah
- margotbakery@sincapfirin me too 😊
- margotbakery@baketitude I do love this braid - and I love plump challah (and rugelach, and bread - I'm always telling my bakers to make everything fatter 😂)
- baketitude@margotbakery fat is good... more of it to love😂😂😂😂😂 please post the baked challah
- spicedeliHa ha Michelle! Looks like a fat octopus.
- margotbakery@spicedeli It does!! 🐙
- afoodloverslifei love this!! i want to learn.
- 1920luuThis is mesmerising!!!
- elizabethmelconianWell it's a bit like an octopus 😂😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.