fitfullymormonSpring break for my kids and I has been full of fun family visits playing with cousins, driving, driving, driving, and.....trying foods from parts of our great country that we've never tried before. This particular treat is brought to us by the great state of Alabama. As we passed the 30 foot tall peanut 🥜 we new we had to try BOILED PEANUTS. These were Cajun spicy flavored and quite yummy. If you ever get the chance to try them, I highly recommend it,at least one time! -------------------------------------
Are y'all traveling for Spring Break?? If you are, spill the details!!!
- email@example.com Technically...I don't know. I only eat the inside. Although, I ate the whole thing once and it was fine.
- fitfullymormon@bekkishawver They were delicious! Not too spicy either.
- fitfullymormon@liftinglindsay At least once before you leave!
- fitnessperksI've never had boiled! But I do love some delish nuts as a snack! 😍🙌🏼
- fitfullymormon@liftinglindsay It's not an everyday item but you won't find them in Utah
- thatmacromomlifeWe lived in South Carolina for a summer and this takes me back tot hat summer!!❤😍👌🏼
- thatmacromomlifeto that** haha
- fitfullymormon@fitnessperks Boiled are interesting. Makes it have almost a starchy consistency.
- tayressaI had a roommate at BYU from Georgia (I'm from Utah). One day she told me she was going to make "bold penuts" finally I understood she was saying "boild". I don't know how they taste but they sure stunk up the apartment!!
- fitfullymormon@tayressa OMG that's hilarious!!! Bold...yep, that's southern
- fit.n.lipsI think we are going to San Diego for spring break!! So excited!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org LOVE San Diego!!
- email@example.com San Diego has THE best juice bars. They also have Acai Bowls that are to die for!!! On Tuesday's or Thursday's in Oceanside there is an enormous farmers market.
- fit.n.lipsGood to know! We'll have to check it out!
- jensfitnesslifestyleI have been to that 30 ft tall peanut! But didn't care for them! And super jealous you are on spring break . . . We still have another month until ours!
- fitfullymormon@jensfitnesslifestyle I have no idea why we do it so early and it's been a bummer because it's been 60* in Florida and at the beach, winds of 17mph. At least we're with family and that makes it awesome!!
- ashleywisemanfitnessOh yum!! Those sound amazing! It's spring break here this week too. Not going anywhere though!
- jessicasodenkampI grew up on these in Southern Georgia! Soooo good ❤️
Log in to like or comment.