thedefineddishMy lunch today, Pho in 15 minutes! I'm so excited about how this turned out and it will definitely be in rotation now for me for a throw together meal. 🙌🏻
I heated 2 cups @bonafideprovisions beef bone broth and added a few dashes of @redboatfishsauce, juice of 1/2 lime, salt, a clove of minced garlic, and a little freshly grated ginger. I served it over some raw zoodles (from @veggienoodleco) and garnished with ALL the goods: 1/2 Thai chile sliced, sliced radish, sliced onion, fresh herbs (cilantro, Thai basil and mint) and of course more lime to top it all off.
and...this is #whole30approved!!!! I know that I posted my fancy pho recipe earlier this week (it inspired my lunch today) but if you want a no fuss pho, do this! You can totally get creative and add other veggies and proteins!
- alify_meyum!! looks delish!
- elizabeth_cruz@erica_reyna0117 @smorepanda
- kourtk@lyddiemae83 🤔🤔🤔
- lyddiemae83@kourtk looks good! 👍🏻
- samanthabelbelThat pho looks delicious!
- rachellogan17This looks sooooo good!!!!
- veggienoodlecoThis looks amazing! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- karenalina23@gis_s_buenrostro you can make your own
- tamidsummersThis one more my speed!
- thedefineddish@tamidsummers haha I feel you! it's so good and easy.
- priadhaliwalWhat kind of spiralizer do you use? @thedefineddish
- thedefineddish@priadhaliwal I use the @inspiralized spiralizer, but in this photo I actually just used store bought @veggienoodleco
Log in to like or comment.