cozyblueUnbroidery in progress, all part of the process.
As my friend Sarah @i.heart.stitch.art would say, I'm making #threadfetti. And thanks to @hellojennyhart, I think #unbroidery might be my new favorite word!
Is it Friday yet?
- lauralupinhowardUnbroidery is an EXCELLENT word. I've done a lot of that over the years!
- i.heart.stitch.artHa! Love it! 😉❤️
- lolliandgraceYup! BTDT...many times, lol.
- shelly_sells_lemonadeLove it! So much better than unpicking!
- cozyblue@lolliandgrace we're all in this together 😘
- firstname.lastname@example.org i thought you would! 💙
- cozyblue@lauralupinhoward right? Its so perfect. Unbroidering is a necessary step in the right direction sometimes. 😘💖
- cozyblue@shelly_sells_lemonade absolutely! It sounds less messy somehow 😜
- startuptvshowReally nice!
- quincecrossingHa! There's a word for it! Thank you.
- libsokAre you still doing your 365 stitching? If you are I would love to see its progress
- cozyblue@libsok I am, but I'm barely hanging on. It feels reeeeally boring at the moment. It's over on @cozyblueyearinstitches2017
- libsokI love it but I totally understand the boring aspect!
- flutterbyebarnTotally how I spent my day. 🙏💖
- erherambLooks like a galloping horse🐎
Log in to like or comment.