voguemagazine@SelenaGomez spent 90 days last summer in psychiatric treatment after dark feelings surfaced during her “Revival” tour. “DBT has completely changed my life,” she says. “I wish more people would talk about therapy. We girls, we’re taught to be almost too resilient, to be strong and sexy and cool and laid-back, the girl who’s down. We also need to feel allowed to fall apart.” In her April cover story, Gomez speaks candidly about her path to mental wellness, social media fatigue, and the little things that make her happy (link in bio). Photographed by @mertalas and @macpiggott, styled by Camilla Nickerson, Vogue, April 2017.
- sely.my.girl@selenagomez i love u
- irenesofia__@jaijaiboy caption, didn't know that
- _by_ur_cupcake_She looks best 👌
- vaida19Honestly how can one be this beautiful? She's stunning and such an inspiration and I forever will be in love with this artist. ❤️ @selenagomez
- vaida19No one is more of a princess and of a queen than this girl right here. So in love with her music and everything she stands for. You're an inspiration to us all, I'm so proud of you. Keep on doing what you do best, which is making us smile. ❤️ @selenagomez
- vaida19She is a queen beyond the queens, just to get noticed by her would be enough for me. Love this artist right here. She's such an inspiration and a loving/caring person. Couldn't have picked a better idol for myself. So proud of her and everything she's accomplished. Stay slaying angel. ❤️ @selenagomez
- juanvillegas_@selenagomez @voguemagazine beautiful cover 💓😍
- ketlynzobinGorgeous! ❤
- sashadrew101DBT is a great class it for sure helps
- ovodeysiBeautiful ❤
Log in to like or comment.