going.zero.wasteWhen life gives you lemons, you make an awesome all purpose spray!
A peak into @songsaboutjane lovely zero waste cleaning routine!
To be featured follow me and post a zero waste picture with #goingzerowaste! I love looking at all the photos you upload and getting glimpses into your zero waste lives.
It's so encouraging to see people loving our planet all over the world. You are ALL rockstars! Thank you for being a part of the change! Let's continue to spread the message. I truly feel the world will look different in 10 years, and it's all thanks to you.
- going.zero.waste#zerowaste #ecolove #eco #goinggreen #ecoblogger #ecofriendly #ditchdisposables #plasticsucks #sustainable #sustainableliving #sustainability #easyliving #simplelife #simplicity #plasticfree #gogreen #greenliving #organicliving #slowlife #slowliving #choosetoreuse #minimalliving #allnaturalcleaning #whenlifegivesyoulemons #lemons #diyhome #greencleaning #organiclife
- email@example.com Thanks so much for sharing my post!! You are always such an inspiration for my journey. 💚🌎
- adrielslifeWhere did you get your brush? Looking for a good alternative to the plastic one we've been using for years. Tried one alternative, but not crazy about it. This one looks like it might be a better fit for us.
- going.zero.waste@adrielslife they sell them on life without plastic. I also have several that I love and use under the shop tab on my blog.
- volerra_I love this!
- songsaboutjane@adrielslife this is the Lola Original Dish Brush, the bristles are made of tapioca and the handle is metal and wood. I picked this up at World Market near my house! Life Without Plastic's website also has recommendations.
- firstname.lastname@example.org @songsaboutjane thank you for the recommendations! 💚
- flo_bro.h2oCool! 💦
- wonicnacCitrus and vinegar? I've been wanting to make this for a while. 🍊🍋💛
- songsaboutjane@wonicnac I shared my recipe with the original photo, it's in my Instagram feed! But yes, citrus peels fermented in vinegar for several weeks, and then I added some essential oils for antimicrobial properties!
- theessentialvibeLOVE THIS!!!!
- wonicnacMaybe it was a while ago. I wasn't able to find it. ):
- songsaboutjane@wonicnac In the app-third row down, middle photo! ☺️
- wonicnac@songsaboutjane I'm a dingle berry. For someone reason I thought your first reply was from @going.zero.waste. Now I get it. Thank you! ✨🍊🍋
- baguette_and_butterGreat idea 👍🏽
- notrashybeachesThis is awesome
- flintprojectsVery good 👌🏼
Log in to like or comment.