saffronframeworksThe hose for the rear brake is run fully internally from the downtube around the BB shell to the chainstay. Made possible by a custom designed multi-part sleeve on the @rideworks t47 bottom bracket
- stanridgecyclesRly nice! How's it been working with the T47? Who's cutter have you selected?
- tedjamesdesign@stanridgecycles I machined mine with slightly looser fitting threads and get away with just facing, gotta save up for the cutters or make my own!
- apexrunning.coBut not internal gear cabling? Still sweet though, nice touch 👌
- firstname.lastname@example.org not always an advantage to have internal gear cabling, in fact it usually shift noticeably better that way with minimal work.
- email@example.com yeah we always keep gears external. Unless it's di2 of course. Works SO much better
- saffronframeworks@stanridgecycles we're using the paragon ones (and paragon shell)
- schonstudioI've been trying to figure out how to sneak that line past the bb! So tricky
- romainpaulmoussetyou speak the truth about external cabling for mechanical transmission
- chrisapaulInteresting comments about external gear cable routing - always wondered if internal was truly better or just a marketing thing.
Log in to like or comment.