tavleen_wordsThis volume of Tinkle is the only Indian comic book I've read. I read it when I was little and it belonged to my dad.
Did you read any comics in your childhood?
#tinkle #tinklecomics #comicbooks #shortbooks #books #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #bookstagramfeature #bookstagramfeatures #bookphotography #bookstagramindia #bookstagramindiafeature #bibliophile #libraryofbookstagram #bookstagramfeatureindia #bookish #bookworm #readersofinstagram #igreads #bookstagramfeatures #bookish #Bookworm_insta #bookaholic
- poojjuuChacha Chaudhury 😊
- haloofbooksComics, I am diehard fan of chacha chaudhary, pinki, billu , parmanu, naagraaj, tiranga, shakti, chandamama, champak, nanhe samrat, nandan But it is too sad that today's children do not read comic books as we used to read in 90's. We used to rent book in merely 2 to 5 rupees. Those days they were amazing I still have some of these comic books 😍 sorry I didn't realise I have wrote so much but I miss those days 😭
- judgybookdragonAmong indian comics this, and there was a chandamama and three malayali kids' comic books ☺️
- daring_jacksonYes, almost any comics I could get my hands on
- thefictionalindianI grew up read reading Tinkle, Chacha Chaudhary, pinki etc
- wordgluttonTinkle for the awesome Shikari Shambu, Suppandi comics. There was Champak and then Amar Chitra Katha for mythology /moral stories. Gokulam(although that was technically a children's magazine) like a true 90s kid😎
- tavleen_words@wordglutton @haloofbooks These sound wonderful. I did grow up reading Indian story book but I never came across these comics. I really wish I had since I've heard a lot of people talking about their childhood days with these @poojjuu @judgybookdragon @thefictionalindian
- tavleen_words@daring_jackson That's great. I wish I was more into comic books back then as well.
- haloofbooks@wordglutton yes I remember gokulam 😍
- wordglutton@haloofbooks right? Gokulam was an informative AND entertaining magazine. Love it.
- haloofbooks@wordglutton yup ! It was 💖
Log in to like or comment.