pastoreugenechoUmm, @jlin7 is a Christian but he wasn't very Christlike with me on the basketball court. He muscled me into the paint, dunked on me, mentioned my momma, and then said, "Stick with preaching." Just kidding. Kind of.
If you haven't heard, Jeremy Lin is donating his one games wages (approximately $140,000) and an additional $100 for every 3 pointer made to support Girls' Empowerment and Education through @onedayswages. That game is this Friday vs the Boston Celtics!
Join his campaign as he's inviting his fans to donate just $7. - http://onedayswages.org/jlin
Did you know that 32 million girls of lower secondary school age are not enrolled in school.
Did you know that every year of secondary school increases a girl’s future earning power by 20 percent.
Did you know that if all girls in Sub-Saharan Africa, South and West Asia had a secondary education, child marriage would fall by 64 percent.
We can't change the entire world but we can impact the lives of one, few, and in some cases...many.
#jeremylin #jlin #linsanity #onedayswages
- this.is.langstonSo awesome!! 😊🙌
- chunsahmusicThat's so amazing!!!
- dennisgivensI love you guys!
- alonzodejesus😂😂😂 ... 👍🏽💯🙌🏽😃👏🏽
- rbnyouThat's hilarious, I believe it lol
- bendcrewof5Love that you're playing on what appears to be a moveable hoop that you might find in a driveway.
- thatsgross_"Mentioned my momma" 😂😂 this is awesome. Love what you guys stand for!
- mkwakamiyaIf JLin dunked on his momma and put it on YouTube, surely you knew he was gonna show you no mercy! Lol. Great picture! Great job!
- damicojcUse those bows, Cho!
Log in to like or comment.