girlstolelondonWho Is She?! 🖕🏻
#TBT To This Time Last Year.
Carefree + Full Of Life. In. My. Element.
A Stone Cold Fox. Not A Potato With A Fringe.
Before Diagnosis I Was Body Confident.
Worked Out. Ate Well. Was Strong.
Now I Hate My Body. It's Not Mine Anymore.
Doesn't Behave The Way It Once Did.
Stranger In My Own Skin + It Sucks Balls.
Zero Energy To Rustle Up The Nutritious Meals I Need.
No Motivation To Get Up + Go To Yoga.
Namaste In Bed Eating Wispa Bars Instead.
Life Post-Cancer Awaits But I Don't Fit The Dress Code.
Yes I Will Be Back. Course I Bloody Will.
But My Body Is At Ground Zero. It's Rubble.
This Trauma Stretches Out Far Beyond The Treatment.
Rebuilding This Girl Will Take Time. A Long Time.
Longer Than I Care To Admit.
I'm Mourning My Old Self Today.
#GIRLvsCANCER #Chemo #BreastCancer
- peonyandpartridgeStop this trash talk! You inspire me EVERY GOD DAMN DAY! Just you wait - your rebirth is on the horizon. You will come out of this stronger and wiser than all of us. Cancer is a total c*nt but you are a total queen 👸
- pollyspocketbookYou'll get there sweetheart... It does get easier I promise and you'll learn to live with your new normal 💜
- helen_hirdYou're a bloody beautiful inspiration last year, today & all the god damn time 💪🏼💛
- iamkristabelYou're still a fox 🔥🔥🔥
- lisacaldognettomakeupThis is terrific
- thestylishthingsYou're the most incredible person I've ever followed. I know behind the screen of an iPhone and inside you must feel shattered. But I have never, in my life seen a more positive and chic and cool and inspirational (the list goes on) person in my life - I don't even know you but I've been following your story. True true inspiration......Keep going, you've got this ✌🏼
- c_illidgeYou got this girl ❤❤❤
- gabrielle_teear_medinaYou're incredible absolutely incredible
- kerryjberry@peonyandpartridge you might have actually just dismissed this girls right to feel a bit shit
- happylittlelondonlove 💘
- ralphruby15You are an absolute inspiration- stay strong and keep fighting 💕 you are doing great xx
- maddieroselovesLots of love! 💛
- meracaiHoley Moley! Amazing post you have! :)
- sallyfazeliYou're amazing and your strength is so inspiring even when you think you're not being strong. Sending love and you can do this!!! Seriously you're kicking butt already! 😘❤️ xxx
- rlhthyca55Beautiful post, loving following your story, stay strong I've been in a similar place to where you are now it's tough but I'm fighting back to my new normal self and you will too 💪❤❤❤xxxx
- jeanniehindSuch an awesome post! Thanks for sharing :)
- brontepalmerI am also going through treatment for Leukaemia and you summed up evrything I wish I knew how to say right there. Thank you it's nice to know even when I feel completely alone there are people sharing the same thoughts and emotions and it makes me feel less alone
Log in to like or comment.