tonithetamponHave you ever tried a #seasponge with your period? They're a natural, reusable alternative to tampons, but some people find them more comfortable since they expand to fit the contours of your walls and you can customize the size by trimming the sponge. Absorption depends on how much you trim, but most attend to their sponges every 3-4 hours. Speaking of which, meet my friend, Sebastian the Sea Sponge (he/him/his)! He's an awesome guy who is here to introduce us to the magic of sponges while also reminding us that some people with menstruating uteruses are men, so let's keep respecting menstruators of all genders in this space and everywhere else! #seasponge #periodpower #respectpronouns #mencanmenstruate #periodcoloringbook #protecttranskids #resist #lgbt #menstruationmatters #tamponart #periodprojects #periods #tonithetampon #🏳️🌈
- rose.auraI've been wanting to try the sponge! I used a Diva Cup pre pregnancy & I loved it.
- rose.auraMight try the sponge afterwards, we'll see 😌💕
- firstname.lastname@example.org It can take some getting used to, but I'm a huge advocate for trying everything once!
- periodic_incLove this! 👋🏽 Sebastian! Thanks for your work @tonithetampon. Don't let folks get you down because what you're doing is SO important. This movement needs inclusivity and the general public needs an accessible education to expand their concept of gender, specifically in relation to the menstrual cycle. 👏🏼👏🏼
- tonithetampon@periodic_inc Thank you so much! Just honored to be part of such a rad, accepting community ❤️
- email@example.com jöö lueg mir zwöii 😂😍 bubuuus
Log in to like or comment.