jessbug1122Oooooh yea keep the miles coming this week- it's been a crazy unexplainable week and running is keeping me sane! 😝 Also, I'm not really sure why I turn on my Garmin when I run on the treadmill- when I run easy miles like today it says I run faster and when I run speed workouts like yesterday it says I ran slower- basically it says on the treadmill I always run around a 9:15 average 💁 But I'm a creature of habit so I keep it on thinking just one day it might clock me correctly indoors. 🤣
Today is my FRIDAY- and that's something to be happy about! Have a fabulous Thursday everyone! ✌🏻
#runner #runnerscommunity #rcrunneroftheweek #womensrunningcommunity #run4prs #movemorefitness #movemorefitnessambassador #wearetherunners #runalways #runhappy #runnersofinstagram #instarunners #fitspo #fitfluential #believeinyourself #runnersrepost #motherrunner #gettheworldrunning #fitapproach #gazellegirl #mybayshore17 #halfmarathontraining #garmin #brooksrunning
- covergirl137We turn the Garmin on because, even if it's wrong, if we don't log it, it doesn't count 😂🙈
- soletosoul_run@covergirl137 thank you! that makes sense!!! Do you do most running indoors or out? I do almost all of it on treadmills with only my long runs outside and occasional midweek runs.
- milesandmarshmallowsMy Garmin foot pod does the same lol ! Sometimes it's dead on and sometimes Way off !
- fox.runningGreat job Jess!👍🏻👍🏻
- covergirl137@soletosoul_run when I'm training for something, I try to do all of my runs outdoors, but I do a fair amount of treadmill runs too. Lately, it's been all treadmill because I'm not training for anything and Ohio is ridiculously cold.
- runmama_I have the same problem, even with my foot pod!
- ehifranzzzVery good
- run.with.beckyvhExact same prob here!😆 Great run!
- daniellehartrunsGood work❤️
- namastebynatureAwesome work 👊💥have a happy Friday 🎉
- clerdemNice job @jessbug1122 have a great day! ❤
- amandaenglecouchHow do you calculate your pace on the treadmill on your watch? I've never turn my forerunner on while on the mill bc I didn't think it would read my run at all??
- jessbug1122@gazelle_maddie - haha I know. I basically just have it on to track the mileage I have for the month but still would be nice to be accurate lol
- jessbug1122@rothruns - hahaha I ask myself the same question some days. I just got into the routine and try to go to bed early.
- jessbug1122@amandaenglecouch - it works with the GPS turned off because there is an accelerator on the watch but if I'm messing with the speed or something like that on the treadmill it doesn't read right.
- thelifeof_paige@amywiggs83 I'm looking for recommendations, too!
- btarrelThe same thing use to happen to me and I have the same watch. I ended up buying a foot pod to use when I run on the treadmill and I feel like it's more accurate than just going off the watch.
- bret._p@jessbug1122 You need the foot pod from Garmin to get any kind of accurate reading during indoor running 😉
- saebutler@jessbug1122 treadmills are calibrated too and often incorrectly! If you use the same treadmill and it always says that pace for a certain setting, your Garmin might actually be correct! Good work nonetheless!
Log in to like or comment.