shantisundaysThis little baby has been seeing LOTS of action lately as I get better and better at this self-care thing☺️
My practice this morning consisted mainly of supported restorative poses as I was feeling pretty knackered after a week of disrupted sleeping. And now as if by magic I'm as good as new✨🙏🏻
Honestly, the magic of yoga blows me away each day with its limitless potential to TRANSFORM & NURTURE on a profound level.
We are so lucky to have access to this ancient science and philosophy and I feel more blessed each day for discovering this path 10 years ago. Yoga has shaped my whole life and helped me grow in ways I never imagined, first with Shanti Sundays and now teaching. I am so so grateful for this yoga life🙏🏻
I am also well aware It's been a huge privilege to be able to dive into the teachings and not an opportunity everyone gets. Shanti Sundays is passionate that yoga IS for everyone, not only for those who can afford to spend money on classes. The magic of yoga should be shared with as many people as possible for we all deserve the chance to BLOOM💛🌺
If yoga is something that has piqued your interest but you've never taken a class for whatever reason: finances, fear, misconception...send me a message and I'll arrange a free taster for you at one of my London classes. It would be such an honour to share with you ...🙏🏻💚✨
#yoga #yogaeverydamnday #love #transform #grow #breathe #wellness #selfcare #selflove #loveiseverything #yogateacher #yogaforlife #yogagirl #restorativeyoga #wellbeing #yogaforeverybody
- thelauramarkeyHi Shantisundays - I love your approach to yoga and especially you recent focus on restorative health care. Where in London do you teach? I'd love to come along and connect! ☺️❤️🙏🏻
- rgold2You beauty 💖
- shantisundays@lauramarkeyacupuncture hi Laura, how lovely to hear 🙏🏻 where are you based? I teach in Kensal Green and I'm starting a new Sunday flow and restore class in Hackney soon. If you send me your email I'll get in touch 💛
- soozmmorrisOh this would be ace, but I live in Birmingham, but what a FAB idea and how kind of you to offer your time xxxxx
- thelauramarkey@shantisundays - I'm between Islington and Marylebone but definitely keen to try out your new class when it's up and running. My personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!
- louis.watelAwesome profile
Log in to like or comment.