orbynConjunctivitis in the hizzouse :(
- iamthegirlsilverI will sound like a mad hippie BUT boob milk helps. Seriously. I got it when my son was tiny, as did he, and a midwife told me to dab expressed milk on sore eyes...
- rachbuzzelAh noooo! 😞 breastmilk is good for it x
- lucy_llewellyn_We've got it too...
- fnyffOh no! At least he is old enough for proper eye drops, it shouldn't last too long- good luck with the wrestling to get them in!
- orbyn@iamthegirlsilver @rachbuzzel thanks! I'm not producing a lot as he only feeds once a day now, but am trying to express and wipe it on his eyes, like a savage.
- rachbuzzel@orbyn I was always told just a drop is enough. Hope it clears up for him soon. Jasper used to get it when he was run down x
- leshiechandrapalaAwwww 😥
- teezerbirdPoor poppet.
- mrsmorganallenOh poor boy 💔
- marthadelaceyOh no! Everyone's in the wars today. Poor sausage xx
- mokuskaPoor thing! Feel better gorgeous boy xx
- kirkycheepOh no! Poor little herbster :( x
- manthapantherI used chamomile tea on Isaac and it worked a charm. Just a thought if you're out of breast milk.
- lauranoradoraHope it clears up mega soon.
Log in to like or comment.