_sarahwilson_A quote from my new book, available now.
Feel free to share your favourite quotes from the book as you read, make a tile on an image you love, and tag #firstwemakethebeastbeautiful. I'll be sharing your tiles.
- _sarahwilson_@vagabonda fate?!
- suninmysmileYes, that's true of me also I think!
- kimpottergram@_sarahwilson_ I have just finished your book. I have followed your writing for a long time and love your take on life. Whilst I do not consider that I have anxiety your book resonated on so many levels, (do the work,do the work) as a guide for living a more meaningful, mindful, richer life. Your final chapter bought me to tears though. I so wish for you the very best. You have given of yourself to so many and I give my heartfelt thanks to you for sharing your story and being so incredibly brave in your vulnerability. ❤
- dangrimshaw89The more you focus on anxiety, it will never leave. You have to teach your brain to not be anxious by ignoring your anxious thoughts until the symptoms fade away. It takes a lot of time and practice
- vagabonda@_sarahwilson_ Must have been. I had no intention to buy anything - and then saw your book. Just had to buy it. Will be good for my soul.
- ou812_5150How do I get one
- _500b__Is the book available everywhere or will it be in future?
- kel_evoI have just started reading your book, I suffer from bad anxiety, but it has become worse after my two boys were born. Now I am to the point I cancel play dates and make up excuses and prefer to stay at home and always book holidays and cancel last minute or loose my mind. But I am loving your book so far.
- mytinyloves@_sarahwilson_ my generalised worry and overthinking transformed into full blown generalised anxiety disorder about 6 yrs ago. I remember the exact moment that everything changed. Empathy....its the greates gift but can also be the greatest curse as most of us sufferers know x
- tanya_reganHi Sarah, I've dm'd you. I'd really value your opinion on a product. Thku @_sarahwilson_
- beautyfromtheheartWhere can I get a copy @_sarahwilson_ 🤓 Thank you for inspiring ❤️
- kerriefewBought your book today...can't wait to get started on it! 🙌🙏 @_sarahwilson_
- liv_kerr@_sarahwilson_ I'm only 48 pages in and your book deeply resonates with me. You've managed to describe so many of the life experiences of having anxiety that I've never been able to put into words or explain! Such an incredible book that I'm so greatful you've shared with us ❤
- taryn.clothierI am in Brazil but I need this book!
- brizidobakerI wanted to leave a comment on your blog but it doesn't seem to be possible without Facebook. I wanted to ask if you take any herbal supplements? Thank you
- itsmeholThis is literally me, in a nutshell. Always on guard, waiting and ready. And overly empathetic. This quote resonates with me significantly x
- well_scentI really appreciate that you choose to talk about issues like the environment (plastics), and anxiety. It has been helpful for me in shaking for my community issues I want to raise in order to connect others to resources.
- mandaclaire3@dangrimshaw89 yes I have heard about it thanks
- wendybartlett33Cannot put your book down!💚😍👏🏻#makethebeastbeautiful
Log in to like or comment.